31 agosto 2006

not me waiting

i had all my books spread around the floor
an' my old guitar laying against the wall
Rose was staying for the night in my bed
with a suitcase and her dog
he bit me in the leg when i was pouring the whisky
and the house was smelling from my shoes
i picked my guitar and started looking for a song
the crazy dog was licking all the whisky out of my carpet
Rose seemed to be dancing on the moon
she laughed at me and then broke two of my glasses
i let the bottleneck crawling on the strings for hours
finaly the sun was coming up
the dog was sleeping on the top of my piano and
Rose sent me out to get some food
i felt sick with the hangover and thought i had to buy a
new overcoat
Rose was sick too
she threw up after having her pizza and said she had to leave
i looked at her and the song came up in my mind
Rose was still standing near the door saying she didn't love me
the damn dog was pissing on her leg

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

grande malha!